So, you are interested in PCA and considering taking the next step to enroll your child in one of the programs with us. Here is all the information you need to complete our registration/enrollment process.
How to decide if PCA is right for you and your child.
- Visit us for a tour. During the pandemic we have been limiting our tours. You may stop by from 9:00 am - 11:30 am any day Monday through Friday. No need to call ahead, we just ask you to wear a mask during the tour. We encourage you to bring your child with you, if you like.
- Review our scheduling and tuition options. Then decide on the option that best suits your needs, let us know and we will verify if there is availability in the appropriate class. We offer may options, so if you do not see what you are looking for just ask, we can usually accommodate you.
- Once you have confirmed that PCA will meet your needs you will need to register your child with us.
- Download and complete our registration form. You can also call our office to have the form faxed or mailed to you, or you may pick one up on your tour.
- Submit your completed registration form with the non-refundable registration fee.
- We will process your registration and complete the enrollment. We can start your child as soon as 24 hours after your paperwork has been handed in to us. All students must have a current and up to date physical & shot record from their pediatrician.
If you are enrolling in VPK you will need to attend our orientation meeting prior to the beginning of the school year.