So, you are interested in PCA and considering taking the next step to enroll your child in one of the programs with us. Here is all the information you need to complete our registration/enrollment process.
How to decide if PCA is right for you and your child.
- Visit us for a tour. There is no need to schedule a meeting with our office staff to have a walk through of our facilities and classrooms. However, we recommend you plan your visit before or after our 12:30-2:30 nap time. This way you can see the class rooms in action. We also encourage you to bring your child with you for the walk through.
- Review our scheduling and tuition options. Then decide on the option that best suits your needs, let us know and we will verify if there is availability in the appropriate class.
- Once you have confirmed that PCA will meet your needs you will need to register your child with us.
- Download and complete our registration form. You can also call our office to have the form faxed or mailed to you, or you may pick one up on your tour.
- Submit your completed registration form with the non-refundable registration fee.
- We will process your registration and complete the enrollment.
If you are enrolling in VPK you will need to attend our orientation meeting prior to the beginning of the school year.